Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Want Wednesday: November 25, 2009

i was browsing through the Hallmark Dream Book and these are the ones I Want from this year's ornaments:

**Winter Wreath -- my Gram loved birds & cardinals always remind me of her & my Gramp.


**Season's Treatings -- i love this new series! i love to cook & bake. this series looks like it's perfectly suited to me!


**Star of Hope -- one of my favorite Christmas carols.


**Snowflake Season -- i have a collection of snowflake decorations for my tree & home for the Winter season.


**Star of Bethlehem -- this one reminds me of my all-time favorite Christmas carol, "O Little Town of Bethlehem."


**Holy Family -- i love how peaceful this one is.


**Blessed By Heaven -- my dad & Gram often got me angel ornaments & decorations as gifts. i love that this ornament also has a traditional feel to it.

1 with their own thoughts:

Thirty Something Girl Thursday, November 26, 2009 3:56:00 AM  

These are all so cute Dawn. We never seem to see anything like this over here! The globe with Mary and Joseph on the donkey is gorgeous. My Gran in Australia would love one of these! Sara x

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP