Monday, November 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things 298:365

1. one week until vacation!

2. i got an envelope in the mail from Valerie with the Kraft magazine she was generous enough to share with me, only to discover she also tucked in a pair of earrings from her great little Etsy store!!

3. i cannot recall the last time i had my a/c on. from now through April is why i put up with six months of humidity.

4. a new work computer! one i (hopefully) won't have to fight with on a daily basis, just to turn it on!

5. perspective.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:19:00 PM  

Glad you like them ;)

I hear you on the a/c thing!!

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:48:00 AM  

I'm jealous of your new work computer. Mine is a major POS and since I'm a lowly GA, I'm near last on the list for replacement...even though they are sitting IN the IT guys office RIGHT NOW. Argh!!

Lora Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:04:00 PM  

in the vein of #3, I just turned my heat on this week! It's like a record!

Brandi Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:32:00 PM  

I'm so excited for you, with your vacation coming up! Also, how sweet of Valerie to send the mag AND some earrings! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP