Monday, November 23, 2009

Grace in Small Things 305:365

1. one-day work weeks...

2. ...because as of 3:30pm i am on vacation!!

3. watching the anemone move around the fisk tank. they are so strange & cool & interesting.

4. treating myself to a few new tunes on my iPod for my flight.

5. hugs from friends you haven't seen in forever.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:46:00 PM  

My anemone is one of the favorite things about my tank!

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:04:00 AM  

I 2nd that list...I would LOVE a one day work week. it should always be like that.

itunes - yay! I'm terribly addicted....music is my downfall.

hugs from friends!! YAY!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP