Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Want Wednesday: November 18, 2009

**because i typically have more than one book going at a time, and only one little bookmark, I Want these page flags which i think would come in very useful.


**i *hate* carrying my cell phone in my pocket, especially when i am in a Disney park or at a ball game. but tucking it into a bag leave it too far away. so I Want this KangaRoom Mesh Phone Case. in cherry, please.


**i keep saying i need a surge protector (i just have a power strip at the moment). i looked at a bunch & i think I Want the PowerSquid surge protector. maybe. it's just really...not cheap. but a whole lot cheaper than needing all new electronics.


**i have absolutely nowhere i could possibly put these (the smaller photo shows you how big they are!) but I Want these snowflake strands.


**I Want to sniff these scents to see which ones need to come home to live with me.

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:51:00 PM  

snowberry and christmas at the beach are coming home with me!

Jeanne Friday, November 20, 2009 7:25:00 PM  

You want Welcome Christmas to come live with you. It's VERY yummy! 'grin'

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP