Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Want Wednesday: November 11, 2009

**I Want this bathroom rug from Bed Bath & Beyond. it would go perfectly in my bathroom.


**I Want to decorate a pumpkin like this for Thanksgiving, since i can't get away with carving a jack-o-lantern in the heat & humidity down here.


**I Want the Pioneer Woman cookbook.


**I Want somewhere to put some more of the insane number of photos i have, like a set of these photo albums. i like the brown set but the other four color combos are fun too.


**I Want to have a stash of these Coola Suncare Minis to have on hand in my purse & camera bag, for when i end up spending time outside unexpectedly.

3 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:11:00 PM  

no. flipping. way. About a month ago I bought the VERY SAME bath mat for our bathroom. Which you will be seeing in less than 2 weeks!!!!!

Rachel Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:00:00 PM  

I love your list! I want those photo albums too! Perfect color scheme!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:03:00 AM  

Nichole: No. Way. Really?! That is so funny!!! 11 days!!!

Rachel: I can never have too many photo albums. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP