Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill-in: Januay 18, 2008



Friday Fill-in #55

1. The last compliment I got was from a crazy person; he/she said something i find completely insane. =P
2. I'm reading blogs & magazines because i can't seem to concentrate on actual books lately.
3. I woke up today and thought how in the world is it not the weekend yet?! *yesterday* felt like Friday.
4. Why does the clock only say 1:40? i'm pretty sure this day isn't ever going to end.
5. The last thing I ate was a Reese's Peanut Butter tree.
6. January... is flying by -- its already the 18th!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up on my couch, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the movies to see The Bucket List and Sunday, I want to cheer the Patriots & Packers on their way to the Perfect Super Bowl!

12 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, January 18, 2008 1:57:00 PM  

oh man I wish I were curled up on my couch right now...I'm not feeling so well! Thanks for playing :-)

Kimberly Friday, January 18, 2008 1:59:00 PM  

My friend is a huge Patriots fan! I'm hoping they're in the superbowl too! My Friday Fill In is over here: http://pinkclover.net/blog/_archives/2008/1/18/3473126.html

Ted D Friday, January 18, 2008 5:33:00 PM  

Wow. You've done it again with 4 new posts in one day?! You KILL me!!

I'll get to all of them later tonight I'm sure. And I'm right there with you; yesterday DID feel like a Friday. I'm sure I'll "see" you around, but have a great weekend.

Debi Friday, January 18, 2008 5:58:00 PM  

Oh, come on, Dawn...are you really going to leave us hanging?!! What did the crazy person say?

Anonymous,  Friday, January 18, 2008 9:02:00 PM  

Dawn,

Thanks for your comments on my blog. As you my have guessed, I followed Marianne's 365 project closely last year and both saw your comments and occasionally visited your blog. I noticed your passion for the Red Sox last summer. I'm still a Skins fan first, but have liked the Packers since Bart Starr days.

I am very partial to early morning and late afternoon photos. I also like pictures that show depth of field - fence posts, telephone poles, sides of buildings, etc. I have repeatedly photographed our yard from several spots and plan to track the seasons this year in Lew's Pics. The sunrises and sunsets here are quite varied, depending on clouds and smog. I love the ones where the sun is shining on the underside of the clouds, with the look of pink cotton candy. Sunsets will be a featured subject on Lew's Pics.

mimiscraps Friday, January 18, 2008 11:39:00 PM  

a reese's Peanut Butter tree?! What on earth is that and I must have it?!

mimiscraps Friday, January 18, 2008 11:40:00 PM  

oh yea p.s. I'm seeing Green Superbowl!!

gail@more than a song Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:45:00 AM  

Reese's peanut butter tree sounds interesting and let us know how the bucket list is!
I'm back from Florida, further south than you, but cool....and trying to catch up!

Amy Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:47:00 PM  

mmmm....Reese's. Do they have a valentine version of the tree or do we have to wait for the oh-so-yummy Reese's egg? Thanks for the coments on my Disney post. You'll have to come have dinner with us if we actually make it down in December. :)

Ted D Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:13:00 PM  

Dawn, you've got to be on cloud 9 with the Pat's win. Congratulations!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 21, 2008 9:30:00 AM  

Amy: There *is* in fact a Reese's Peanut Butter heart! We now get hearts, eggs, pumpkins & trees. It's just getting from the eggs to the pumkpins that darn near kills me...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP