Monday, January 21, 2008

The Bucket List


no spoilers.
saw it on Saturday.
good movie.
had some really funny parts.
still kind of sad.
really liked the ending.
Morgan Freeman & Jack Nicholson were fantastic. no surprise there.
bet it makes you want to hold the hand of the person you love.

6 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, January 21, 2008 1:18:00 PM  

I definitely want to rent that one when it comes out this summer. I'll go add it to my Netflix queue right now, so I won't forget :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

gail@more than a song Monday, January 21, 2008 3:24:00 PM  

I thought it looked pretty good, good actors! But it does deal with some sad subject matter it seems.

Anonymous,  Monday, January 21, 2008 3:24:00 PM  

I do want to see that one...it seems very sweet...I'll probably wait till it comes out on DVD.

marianne Monday, January 21, 2008 5:34:00 PM  

I'm totally looking forward to seeing this one - two of my favorites!

Ted D Monday, January 21, 2008 6:18:00 PM  

I watched the Bucket List on DVD last week; don't ask, I can't tell you. ;)

But I agree totally with your review. Besides, I'd watch Morgan Freeman read the phone book.

Heather Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:56:00 AM  

hoping to talk jason into seeing it soon!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP