Thursday, July 28, 2005

random thought for July 28, 2005

PMS makes my tastebuds bipolar. reese's peanut butter cup. pringles. snickers bar. popcorn. miniature hershey bar. fritos. this is driving me insane.

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:50:00 PM  

I don't know what it has been with me but for the past two days I have been fighting off cravings for junk! I have yet to give in, though but your buffet sounds might tasty!

venancio Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:01:00 PM  

...felt at peace listening to your choice of music... thanks... (don't know anything about pms so i can't comment on it, or maybe there's something equivalent to it for men and i just didn't know...)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP