Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: January 16, 2012

   

Monday: We must be on some kind of "long narrow pasta" kick, because we had a spaghetti dish late last week (with leftovers lingering into Monday's lunch) and we have Linguine with Clam Sauce up first thing this week. Some warm garlic bread and a salad will round things out.
Tuesday: I am having dinner with a friend. T is going to fend for himself.
Wednesday: A friends of T's handed off a bunch of hot dog buns they didn't need from some sort of event, so before they get stale, we'll make an easy dinner of hot dogs, chips and a pickle.
Thursday: T is going to make some barbecue chicken (on the grill, I think?). We'll do up a quick noodle side dish and maybe some corn. Or maybe a salad. I don't know.
Friday: We haven't had fish sandwiches in a long while. They sounded good to me. We'll have them with some mac & cheese.
Saturday: We'll do up some honey mustard chicken wraps. Nothing fancy.
Sunday: T decided that he was in the mood for some pork (probably my least favorite of the "common meats" but I will still eat it). I left it up to him and he found some pork steaks. I'll do up some wild rice and a veggie that sounds tasty to me at the time.

Notes from last week's menu: I really have nothing to add. We followed the menu to the letter. I guess we either planned well or didn't feeling like thinking about it anymore!

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP