Sunday, November 11, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: November 11, 2007



Week 247

I say ... and you think ... ?

Treadmill :: gym
Stroke :: something that almost stole my dad from me...
Exclusively :: sole rights
Lash :: mascara
Red carpet:: celebrity
Credit card :: to be treated with great care
Points :: exclamation
Domestic :: dispute
21 :: old enough to drink
Inject :: syringe

Week 247

I say ... and you think ... ?

Inaugural :: Ball
Pledge :: of Allegiance
String :: no strings attached
Trot :: Nixon!!
Fitness :: exercise
Cinder :: block
Edge :: teetering on the...
31 :: me!
Blue :: the color of my eyes
Leather :: baseball glove

2 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:57:00 PM  

Dawn, I'll be 38 next year: treasure being 31!

Of course with these kids, I feel 58.

This Lowell deal better happen: I don't take dissapointment well.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, November 12, 2007 1:41:00 PM  

Ted: Kids have a way of sucking the life forces right out of a person. I think that's the secret to all their energy: they steal ours! Five years of working with one-year-olds when I did daycare, that was our theory! If the Lowell deal falls through, I may need therapy...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP