Monday, November 19, 2007

is it wrong that i want to put this on my list of things to be thankful for on Thursday??

seriously... this speaks volumes for my addiction to the Red Sox, i know.

but happy is the day that Mike Lowell has unofficially accepted Boston's offer!!

let's get this in ink boys!

hmmmm...

i think November 19 shall heretofore be known as Happy Mike Lowell Day.
you don't have to celebrate. i don't mind if it's my own personal holiday.

7 with their own thoughts:

JMP Monday, November 19, 2007 9:53:00 PM  

Hey Dawn,
Well I just returned home (939pm) from a great day at Universal with the wife and kids. And to make the day even better I read about the official-unofficial re-signing of Mikey

WEEE>>>>>>>> DO THE HAPPY DANCE...

Then I go and find out that Slappy got the MVP again..... BOOOO BOOOO
Papi was robbed !!!!!

Damn..even in the off season the MFY are still a royal pain in the butt!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Ted D Monday, November 19, 2007 10:14:00 PM  

Dawn, my sister called me today and said, and I quote:

"I hope Dawn who comments at your blog can get some rest now"!

Senor Doubles is back for 3 more years.

::Riverdances into the night::

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:24:00 AM  

JMP: I will let ARod have the AL MVP. Know why? Because we still have the WORLD SERIES MVP. ;-)

Ted: =) I will get my rest as soon as the deal is *signed*. I need it in ink!!

Debi Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:06:00 PM  

You know what's on my thankful list?

You! Seriously girl, I couldn't care less about baseball *don't hurt me* but your enthusiasm never fails to leave me with a smile on my face!

I can even smile (well, sort of) when you talk about the Patriots. After all, I'm now shooting for a perfect season, too. (Geez, how pathetic is that?!! Oh well, I've still got the NHL.)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:04:00 PM  

You are about the sweetest thing ever, Debi. =)

And have no fear. If the Jets can beat the Steelers, maybe the Dolphins have a shot too!

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:18:00 PM  

I just hope Mikey doesn't turn into johnny damon a year and a half into the deal....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP