Monday, November 5, 2007

Little Bits of Happy: November 5, 2007

...the little box you can check off to "Email follow-up comments to my Google account address" when you leave a comment on a Blogger blog. i love that if someone replies to a comment i've made, it can be delivered right to my inbox, and i don't have to try to remember where i've been & what i've said! =)

6 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Monday, November 05, 2007 1:18:00 PM  

Where is that Dawn? If you like I can pick up tarts of those two fragrances and mail them to you. Email me your addy if you'd like.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, November 05, 2007 1:21:00 PM  

Jeanne: It's right under the little box where you type your comment. Look just below it in the same window, down where you would sign in. Where it tells you to choose your identity.

That would be awesome of you! Are you sure? I would email you but I don't have your email address... There is a link in my left sidebar to email me though!

Colleen Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:23:00 AM  

Dawn-ok. i'm gong to have to try this too!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:39:00 AM  

I've really gotten hooked on this, Colleen!

colleen Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:49:00 PM  

I think it is great too! So sorry folks, I'm a Wordpress girl :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:13:00 PM  

Colleen: Tell Wordpress to get with the program!! =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP