Thursday, August 10, 2006

9...8...7...almost like New Years Eve in August! =P

i found this somewhere a while back (wish i could remember where so i could link it!) & held onto it for a rainy day. it's not raining but i felt like playing anyway. ;-)

9 Lasts...
1. Last place you were: before work? in my car
2. Last drug used: Advil
3. Last beverage: water. of course.
4. Last kiss: too long ago
5. Last movie seen: National Treasure
6. Last phone call: ::thinks:: actually *for* me? i think it was...oh! yesterday at 3:45pm
7. Last cd played: one of the many mix cds in my car
8. Last bubble bath: i was a little kid, i know that! can't take bubble baths anymore.
9. Last time you cried: today...

8 Have You Evers...
1. Have you ever dated someone twice:
::sigh:: yes. live & learn.
2. Have you ever been cheated on: ::bigger sigh:: yes...
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it? no. i am *very* selective about who i kiss & who kisses me.
4. Have you ever fallen in love: very much so
5. Have you ever lost someone: more than once
6. Have you ever been depressed: no. i've been sad. i've been VERY sad. but never what i would consider depressed. it comes in waves. i will have periods of time that i am overwhelmingly sad & quiet. but between waves, i smile & appreciate what is still good. i am too intrinsically happy to dwell on just the things that are temporarily difficult. i have *so* much that is worth being happy about.
7. Have you ever been out of the country: yes, to Canada =P
8. Have you ever been on TV: not that i am aware of...although possibly was this past Saturday. i wouldn't know though since i was not watching.

7 States You've Been To...
1. Connecicut
2. Massachusetts
3. New York
4. Louisiana
5. Vermont
6. Florida
7. South Carolina

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. emailed with some wonderful people
2. read some blogs
3. uninstalled Norton AntiVirus *again*
4. made up several excuses about why certain managers cannot take their phone calls =P
5. showed Bobby how to use the fax machine *again* (good thing he's one of my favorite people here lol...)
6. tweezed an errant eye brow hair

5 Favorite Things...
1. my friends
2. Little Miss Baby Girl
3. Disney World
4. the Red Sox (even when they lose ::sigh::) & football
5. sunsets

4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything...
1. Daniel
2. Nichole
3. The Brain
4. Michelle
(sorry...but they made me stop at 4!)

3 Favorite Colors...
1. deep rich red
2. navy blue
3. silver

2 things you want to do before you die...
1. be at peace
2. visit CA =)

1 thing you regret...
1. waiting too long

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:32:00 AM  

Ooh, great one, good to file away for a rainy day. I do that a lot too!

OK, I installed the new version of Norton Antivirus the other day and have had nothing but problems on my Windows PC since. What is the deal? I'm getting really aggravated.

Lyn Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:46:00 AM  

Is this where I comment on the T13? lol, couldn't find it, but the song came up great, Thanks for visiting my T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition at Bloggin' Outloud. lgp

Lynn Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:33:00 PM  

I just love your lists of things! That is so wonderful. You are right, great for a rainy day!

*krystyn* Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:09:00 PM  

good list...sorry u cried today -hope all is well now. I have that same regret too!!

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

Awh! I made the list! :) Ditto to you, my friend!

And...thank GOD you got the eyebrow hair!

Anonymous,  Friday, August 11, 2006 8:31:00 AM  

Sorry you cried. :-(

It's not that hard to use a fax machine. I can even use it and not break it! But I'm still not allowed to touch the blackberry. :-P

Thanks so much for putting me on the list! I feel the same way about you. Oh, which reminds me... check your email. :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP