Monday, January 26, 2015

Never Have I Ever...

...been able to wear flipflops (or any kind of thong sandal that has a strap that goes between my toes ::shudder::)

... successfully used a dustpan. I sweep up a pile and then break out the vacuum or the dustbuster. Dustpan = a line or debris that I cannot ever seem to get over the edge and into the actual dustpan.

...craved a cold beer on a hot day. Beer is yeast water. Blech.

...been able to handle caffeinated beverages. They make me feel jittery. One cup of coffee threatens that you may need to peel me off the ceiling. The lone exception to the rule: a can of Pepsi if I have a headache that just. won't. quit.

...tried Nutella. (I have enough food-related vices. Maybe I just need to leave well enough alone?)

...gotten the appeal of podcasts. Perhaps I am just at my social media/blogging/internet/information maximum?

...learned to style my hair on purpose. I bend to the mercy of its whims. Picking my battles, I suppose.

...watched a single episode of Gilmore Girls, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars, Scrubs, South Park, Doctor Who, 24, Lost, or Game of Thrones.

...managed to do a real push-up. I can do girlie push-ups and I can plank, but when I lower myself into a real push-up, that's it. I land on my face, cannot stop laughing, and there I stay.

...even remotely considered getting a tattoo. There are few things to which one can confidently say "that will never happen." This, for me, is one of those things.

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:50:00 PM  

Ah, great Libra minds think alike :) At least on some of these :) I never use dustpans either, I get out a dust buster or something electrical to suck it up with too, LOL! I have never listened to a podcast. The only one that has piqued my interest ever is the recent thing with Serial, but I doubt I would stomach it well. Of your tv shows, I have only seen episodes of 4 of those, well, I guess we are not quite as alike on that one. Can only do girl pushups and at this stage of my life, planking is tough! I will never get a tattoo or any other piercings. It took me till college to get my ears pierced once, I'll never have more than the one little hole there. I'm just too old fashioned :)

Great post!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:30:00 PM  

I only have one earring in each ear as well, Stacy. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP