Thursday, January 22, 2015

Daydreaming on a Thursday.

Well-documented fact: Thursdays are not my favorite. Mostly because they're mean and make me think they're Friday and then "ha ha, no, it's not," twirl the mustache, "gotcha again!" I'mma take a little field trip in my mind today.

Shall we?



I'd like about three rounds of Midway Mania.


I could go for some Confit de Canard and Pommes de Terre Sarladaise from the Fleur de Lys Flower and Garden Fest Outdoor Kitchen...

...but I'll stick to being realistic. Since it's not yet Flower and Garden Fest (and, though I am hoping against hope that this delicious dish makes a reprise appearance, the 2015 menus haven't even been released yet), I'd like to cobble together a meal. I'd like a La Maiala plate from Tutto Gusto...

...the Wok-Fried Green Beans from Yak and Yeti (which, apparently, I scarf down like an animal, because I have not a single photo of the actual dish, pretty insane, when you consider how many photos I take of, well, everything)...

...and chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow.


Some quiet time is required for all that food to digest, I would think. A little time travel and a catchy tune is a good place to start.

And the zippy little Peoplemover.


And then, finally, a giggle-inducing spin on the wildest ride in the wilderness!

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, January 23, 2015 11:14:00 AM  

I'll go with you if it's ok. :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 23, 2015 1:05:00 PM  

Come right along! There's always room for more at WDW, Krystyn. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP