Thursday, November 11, 2010

Right Now: November 11, 2010

Outside my window... it's almost dark already. I think I am probably one of the few people who doesn't hate that turning the clocks back means it's not light out as late into the evening. It feels cozy to me.

I am thinking... mosquitoes should be outlawed in the middle of November. Sheesh! *Two* of them in the apartment tonight!

I am thankful for... those who have served this great country, keeping its citizens safe & protecting the freedoms we have here.

From the kitchen... came some creamy garlic noodles & corn to go with the BBQ chicken on the grill.

I am wearing... red track pants & a tank top.

I am creating... a WDW Christmas plan. There are so many special holiday events & so much beautiful decorating that I want to see.

I am going... to have a nice quiet low-key weekend.

I am reading... lots of blogs this week, in an effort to finally catch up on my Google Reader. Almost there!

I am hoping... to get up bright & early to get my sheets & towels washed this thing Saturday morning, before the laundry room gets busy.

I am hearing... the end of Jeopardy.

Around the house... is clutter. It is maddening. It will be corrected this weekend, now that I've recovered from last week's fun but busy plans.

One of my favorite things... is Dunkin Donuts Apple 'n Spice donuts.

I don't understand... how Derek Jeter won a Gold Glove over the Rangers' shortstop, Elvis Andrus.

I wish... people wouldn't touch things on my desk at work. It drives me nuts!

A few plans for the rest of the week... are mundane: housework, errands, relaxing.

A picture to share... found at Hollywood Studios last week, this just cracked me up.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, November 12, 2010 9:45:00 AM  

hahaha so many photo ops at Disney, I love it!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 12, 2010 3:38:00 PM  

I was laughing so hard to see them displayed like this in the gift shop. Something about that struck me as so funny!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP