Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Want Wednesday: November 10, 2010

**This Sport+Store would be awesome for my trips to WDW when I travel light (aka camera-less). I Want it in chrome please!


**I Want this cozy Land' End cardigan in Cappuccino Heather. I am always freezing at work but most days, I just don't need an actual coat (hello, I *do* live in Florida!) & I get tired of wearing my two light track jackets.


**Now don't go getting any funny ideas with this one. I'm just a Disney fan & a girl. But if I *were* in a state of planning (I'm not) & I were one of those women who was doing it up big (I am *so* not), I have no doubt I'd be saying "I Want to wear the Belle Disney wedding gown!" It's so soft & pretty. (Also, I didn't care for the Aurora design, which is a bummer, her being my favorite princess & all.)


**They say this is a bridesmaid dress & if I were in the market for such things, I would totally go for this JCrew dress in vintage burgundy. It's the perfect shade of red & I think it's a style that would work on almost anyone. Plus, it really *must* be one of those dresses you could wear again, because if I needed a pretty dress for a fancy party (I don't), this would be the one I Want.


**I Want to see the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, preferably narrated by either Trace Adkins or Brad Garret. I think either has a great voice for narration.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:57:00 PM  

as usual, i love these posts :)
i've seen the disney dresses recently. something that was on msn i believe. the little girl who grew up on disney in me totally wants one of those dresses too! (assuming i needed one, of course.)
the "bridesmaid" dress was gorgeous as well. how do you find all of these great things?? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP