Sunday, November 21, 2010

20 Questions: November 21, 2010

1. Sour cream goes on:
Baked potatoes. Pierogies. Quesadillas.

2. How do you feel about Wednesdays?
They're ok. It's the middle of the week, so with my glass-half-full mentality, I'm halfway to the weekend. During Advent & Lent, we have midweek church services, which have always been some of my favorites. I'm especially fond of this week's Wednesday since it's doubling as Friday.

3. What was your eighth grade teacher's name?
Mr Moll.

4. What is your favorite food that begins with the letter G?
Green grapes, nice & cold. Goat cheese in pasta runs a veeeeeery close second though.

5. If you could go back to in time for a day when would you go back to?
No one particular day. Just an ordinary day when my Gram & Gramp were still alive. One where I could sit in the kitchen with Gram or on floor in front of the couch, asking questions & listening to stories.

6. What kind of cheese do you like on your hamburgers?
I usually leave it up to Troy. Could be anything from Colby Jack to Swiss to Provolone.

7. How many songs are on your iPod?
787. And a wish list at least that long. I love iTunes gift cards!

8. Name one (and only one) fruit and one vegetable that you would choose to stop existing, you dislike them so much?
Fruit: bananas. And I cannot think if a vegetable I hate enough to actually make it stop existing, because what if there is a recipe out there that will allow me to love sweet potatoes or winter squash? Can I just place two votes for bananas?

9. What was your favorite book as a child?
Every year, I looked forward to the Christmas season when Dad would put out his special holiday books & the first one I would reach for (and then over & over again until they were tucked away again for another year) was Jolly Old Santa Claus. The illustrations in it still suck me right in, they are so beautiful. They don't make the edition my Dad had, but it is mine now. I look forward to putting it out every year. Hmmm... I think I need to introduce this treasure to The Precious...

10. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
HA!! Nichole. Without a doubt.

11. What should you be doing right now?
Relaxing. It's Sunday. Sunday is a day of rest. (And I also finished today's project to organize the bathroom closet.)

12. What is the most commonly used color in your home?
I think it's a tie between shades of blue & shades of brown.

13. If you had to spend the entire day as a Disney princess, which would you choose to be?
Aurora. You may know her better as Sleeping Beauty.

14. What television series finale did you particularly enjoy?
I love the way they wrapped up Friends, although I'm still not over the fact that it's over.

15. What is your favorite dessert?
Yes, please! Seriously. Ice cream, cookies, a piece of pie, a slice of cake, a brownie, a handful of M&Ms. I'm not picky. And I probably won't turn it down.

16. Where did your last plane ride take you?
To Boston, to see the Sox with some of my favorite people.

17. If you had to describe today using one word, what would it be?
Refreshing.

18. What drink do you typically have nearby when you're lounging around at home?
A glass of water.

19. Looking at your MP3 player, what song do you play the most?
"Why Don't You & I," by Santana featuring Chad Kroeger.

20. What did you last watch on tv (or DVR as the case may be)?
CSI: NY, Hide Sight.

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:58:00 AM  

i stirred some sour cream into a sausage, roasted red pepper, sun dried tomato and tomato sauce mixture and it was good! Not a lot...just to lighten and thicken a bit.

Mega Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:49:00 PM  

This looks fun, I'm game:

2- Its the "meh" day of the week
3- Uhhhh...Mrs. Something...
4- Goat cheese
5- The day I was born (history, man)
7- Over 10k
8- Green Beans, poison of nature. No fruits, just Green Beans. Bananas are heaven. Nom nom!
9- Goodnight Moon!
10- She hasn't blogged in ages, whats up with that?
14- As a girlfriend once told me, "Its. Over."
17- Meh.
19- I don't know how to check that
20- Uh I have season 1 of Dexter streaming on my Netflix in the backround. People told me I should watch it.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, November 29, 2010 11:42:00 AM  

Mega:
10. She's been on Facebook & Twitter. Just hasn't found time for blogging since she moved & started the new job.

14. I know. That's doesn't mean I *like* it.

20. I really like that show. Last season & this one have been especially fantastic!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP