Monday, October 1, 2007

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: September 2007


here we go. a photo of me. and Krystyn? there's teeth in this one! ;-) smiles with teeth in photos must be candids. when i smile on command, it's just my "patented small smile."

1) a gift i gave: hmmm... no gifts *given* in September, but some may or may not be in the process of being created.

2) something i apologized for: not telling Heather i'd had a biopsy done til after the fact. she wasn't very impressed with me not mentioning it. oops.

3) the last person i thanked: Nichole & Daniel for letting me hang out with them at WDW this past weekend. i will be crashing their vacation this coming Friday, Saturday & Sunday as well.

4) the last movie i watched: i have not watched a single move this month. too busy watching baseball and football and new tv eipisodes!

5) the best meal i cooked this month: i made this parmesan baked salmon that Gail posted on her blog. it was super simple & very yummy. i didn't have any Ritz crackers though so i crumbled up some Pepperidge Farm Harvest Wheat crackers -- delicious! had some brown & wild rice with it, and some steamed yellow summer squash too.

6) the last place i ate out: i ate *all* *day* yesterday. Nichole & Daniel & i went to Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival yesterday, and picked our way around the world. i ate a little on the light side since we also were having dinner at Biergarten in Germany. but there are quite a few menu items i spotted that i still want to sample, either later this week with them, or at some point before the Festival ends.

7) something that made me cry: goodbyes. i hate goodbyes.

8) something that made me laugh: Nichole's brother Steven, leaping down the hallway to the music in the Soarin' queue at Disney's California Adventure.

9) the last person i talked to on the phone: Daniel, finalizing flight info, so i could pick them up at the airport.

10) someone i'm thinking about today: my grandparents. i miss them.

11) something i want to remember out this month: wine tasting in Temecula with Nichole & Daniel.

12) a photo i took this month:

4 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Monday, October 01, 2007 11:28:00 PM  

You're smiling on that ride and isn't that a ride you get all wet on! I probably wouldn't be smiling as much.
And I'm glad to know you made the salmon and liked it! We really liked it too.

Colleen Monday, October 01, 2007 11:42:00 PM  

Yes! I noticed you were showing your teeth! Very Cute.That looks like a fun time. And that salmon dinner sounds very yum yum!!

*krystyn* Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:19:00 AM  

Yay for pictures w/big smiles & teeth!! You don't want everyone thinking you're missing a few of them do ya'? LOL!!

At first though, when I read that, I thought it was saying "a picture of me and Krystyn"...I was like, whoa -I went to WDW last weekend and I don't remember that AT ALL! LOL!!

Dakota Wednesday, October 03, 2007 5:09:00 PM  

You had me at Parmesan Baked Salmon. That sounds wonderful! I just wandered over from Blogger because I saw that you are a huge Disneyland fan, too.

Fun blog!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP