Friday, January 5, 2007

full circle

a couple of weeks ago, Marianne tagged me. i played along & tagged Nichole, who played along too, tagging Chele. Chele played & then proceeded to tag *me*! LOL!

and so... here we are again. i'm a good sport, though, and there are always more books so i will take another turn.

Here are the rules/requirements:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own.


3 sentences, the book & the author:
They all waited silently until the policeman on duty at the phone came into the room. He said, "Long distance for you, Chief."
"I can assure you that this is the call I've been trying to place," Jed told Nancy and Ray.
("Where Are the Children?" -- Mary Higgins Clark)

and now i will tag three more people:
Stacy -- because i know she reads a lot!
Stacy's sister, Gail -- because i know she reads quite a bit too!
Jessica, from Jessica's Lil Corner -- because i know she stops by here from time to time =)

3 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, January 05, 2007 9:06:00 PM  

Ooh, a book tag! I'll try to do this soon :)

Anonymous,  Monday, January 08, 2007 12:55:00 PM  

Ok...thanks for tagging me...I'm going to post mine up here...

"announced upcoming short-term medical missions trips. As a physician's assistant, Barry possessed the medical skills needed. But more than that, he wanted to experience for himself the thrill of leading hungry hearts to the Lord."

"Coffee Break Devotions: Latte"

By: Honor Books (I don't see an author's name on the cover).

And...btw...my son was sitting in my lap when I got on your site and he said "that is football players." LOL He wants to play football SO much and he is only 3!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP