Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Fun: January 19, 2007

brought to you by Friday Fun

Friday Follicles

1. Do you have long or short hair?

as you can see in my photos, i have pretty short hair. it used to be long -- down to the middle of my back! -- but i cut it shoulder-length when i turned 18 & it's just gotten progressively shorter ever since. i think i am about as short as i am willing to go though.

2. What is your biggest hair problem?
it has a mind of its own! that's why this style works so well for me. it actually works with the crazy, random cowlicks my hair gets when it decides that half of it wants to curl while the rest remains straight! and there's no consistency to when it decides to be straight or curlier either. =P

3. Dyed or not?
never completely dyed. i have done varying amounts of highlights though. usually some shade of blonde.

4. Name one male and one female celebrity whose hair you love!
i can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but i do remember loving when Courteney Cox Arquette had her hair really short on Friends.

5. Any funny hair stories?
well... there was the time i thought i would highlight my own hair back in college. i was going to put in some auburn highlights. i got the box & got myself all set up. problem is i got the box that was meant for brunettes. i am brunette but i also have a fair amount of natural blonde highlights. and the dye i used turned them all plum-colored. after that i vowed to leave all hair ventures to the professionals.

6. Worst hair cut EVER?
the one my parents gave me when i was in fourth grade. it was a perm. with small rollers. i looked like an electrocuted poodle.

Friday Favorites

Name your five favorite…

1. current TV shows?
Grey's Anatomy. Boston Legal. Ghost Whisperer (i know, i know! guilty pleasure. i always think how dumb it is & then find myself sucked in. again.) Cold Case. CSI.

2. things to shop for?
gifts for the people i love. other than that... not really so crazy about shopping.

3. magazines?
Everyday with Rachael Ray. Real Simple. Redbook. Simple Scrapbooks. Kraft Food & Family (don't laugh! i find some really great recipes in here! and it's *free*.)

4. non-blog sites to visit?
FOXSports. Red Sox. Patriots. Walt Disney World. Pooch Cafe.

5. things about yourself?
my eyes. my determination. my sense of self-discipline. my ability to listen. my flexible approach to most situations.

1 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, January 19, 2007 5:46:00 PM  

I love Kraft Food & Family, too! And it's nice to know that I'm not the only female out here who doesn't like to shop!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP