Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, Edition Twenty: Brand Loyal



Thirteen Things You Will Always Find in My Home



1)


2) (ETA: Michelle thinks this is TMI. i, however, say it is not. what would be TMI would be knowing *why* i am brand loyal to this specific item. heh.)


3) original scent only please!


4) makes me hair do what it does without being crunchy or greasy. it works & it isn't expensive at all. beat that!


5)


6)


7) these would be Puffs Ultra. a nice strong soft tissue. not to be confused with Puffs Plus which feels all slimy & greasy to me.


8)


9)


10)


11) VS Cotton Demi - ahhhh...


12)


13) just to clarify -- doesn't have to be strawberry. just Yoplait Original.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:01:00 AM  

Okay...number 2? Lil TMI, no?

Why can I comment this way, and I cannot blog this way from work...argh!

Carry on...carry on...

Sonny Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:19:00 AM  

Interesting list!
We have some of these things at home too, just the german version ;)

I'm up too. Please visit my blog and have fun.

Happy TT,
Sonny
I will excercise for comments!

JHS Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:27:00 AM  

Yoplait nonfat French vanilla for me! Yum!

My list is posted, too.

Chickadee Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:14:00 AM  

We keep the Lysol in the house too. The only time we have the Puffs Plus lotion kleenex is when we have colds. Not sure how the Puffs Ultra would be on sore noses.

My 13 are up.

Chele76 Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:39:00 AM  

I like how the yoplait says "YOP" above it. Why do I find this so amuzing? LOL

Debi Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:43:00 AM  

Interesting list. Interesting concept. Never really thought about it, but I don't think I could come up with 13 things I'm brand-loyal to.
By the way, you're right...the "why" would be TMI.

Rashenbo Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:52:00 AM  

Cool idea for the list! We share a few items like cranberry juice, crest and yogurt... but molding wax? Nope, never had that :D

Thanks for sharing, happy Thursday.

John Holland Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:00:00 PM  

Interesting list. Crest is the only toothpaste I buy.

My 13 are up.

Jamie Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:51:00 PM  

Mmmmmmmmmmm yogurt sounds good right now.
I'm still starving. :)

Leah Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:15:00 PM  

#4 - i think I'll try that.

My T13 is up as well.

gail@more than a song Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:44:00 PM  

#9, oh yes ma'am me too!
And hubby has gone bonkers over #1, it's driving me crazy!

marianne Friday, January 19, 2007 12:17:00 AM  

I know "why"!! heh, heh, heh ;)

Definitely with you on the Plus Ultra - don't use any other kind.

We share some more things in common - Lysol, Crest, Windex - great list!

Lisa Kae Friday, January 19, 2007 11:37:00 AM  

Hey Dawn, I'm brand new to this having created my first Thurs. 13 post last night and fairly new to blogging. Your site is very nice. My site is basic, I have much to learn. My husband grew up in NE and is a die-hard Pat's fan. During playoff's I'm dressed in red & blue head-to-toe. My beloved MN Vikings, well, let's not go there. ;)

Anonymous,  Friday, January 19, 2007 6:31:00 PM  

great list idea! I'm a Crest girl too as well as Lysol. For tissues I only use Scotties.

Happy TT

PS - I noticed you're from Florida, and wanted to mention that I am too plus I'm also a Dawn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP