Friday, January 18, 2013

Flashback Friday: January 18, 2013

Some 33 years ago, maybe even to the day. Who knows?


January 1980 - Wee me, age 3, sledding in the yard behind the house with Gramp

And a Flashback Random Memory Bonus for you too:

Back when I was a wee child, growing up in Connecticut, I attended a Lutheran school through grade eight. We often referred to our principal, Mr Koch, as the headmaster. On the other side of town, there was a salon past which we would often drive to get to all sorts of places that don't matter here, and it was called Head Masters. For the longest time, I was convinced that was where all the school principals went to have their hair cut. I have no idea what caused that little gem to resurface in my memory. The end.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, January 21, 2013 1:56:00 PM  

lol... what great memories... hubs went to that same school... and my first fancy haircut as an employed kid was right at head masters...
haven't thought of that place in years.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP