Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-in: June 27, 2008



Friday Fill-in #78

1. Birthdays are
just another day for me really; I've never made much of a big deal about them.

2. Aututmn in New England is my favorite season because the weather is perfect -- warm days, crisp mornings, cool evenings -- but unfortunately, i don't have Autumn here.

3. I feel my best when i get enough down time to recharge.

4. there is no way i could ever narrow down what is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are
difficult to overcome.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was from my Gram: Don't borrow trouble from tomorrow; today has enough of its own.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing & watching the Sox game, tomorrow my plans include a hair cut (finally!) and a whole pile of errands (Target, Kohl's, Bath & Body Works to stock up on shower gel, post office, bank) and Sunday, I want to have a nice relaxing day of nothing!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, June 27, 2008 9:47:00 AM  

Your answer to #1 makes me a little sad...however, to each their own, right!

Have a great weekend :-)

Ted D Friday, June 27, 2008 12:08:00 PM  

Your Gram was one smart woman, Dawn.

Brian in Oxford Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

First impressions, is a starting point for Rich Little, before he tweaks them.

*sigh*

Hi Dawn!

Bickley Tuesday, July 01, 2008 2:21:00 AM  

Yeah, we don't get Autumn in Texas either. We call it "Fall" but we still don't get one. We have two seasons. Summer and Not Summer. The "Not Summer" one is very unpredictable. Normally, it lasts from about mid-October until mid-February. However, it has been known to give way to spurts of Summer in November and December.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP