Friday, April 6, 2007

Stuff Portrait Fridays: April 6, 2007



the assignment:
Holy

the first thing i thought of was Holy Week...

5 with their own thoughts:

Jana,  Friday, April 06, 2007 10:34:00 AM  

That's a cool steeple. Nice picture!

I played.

Anonymous,  Friday, April 06, 2007 1:17:00 PM  

I love this picture. The colors at night are awesome!!
I like how you can see the cars.

It reminds me of the kids game. Here is the church, here is the steeple.

I'm glad you played!!

Suzanne R,  Friday, April 06, 2007 3:22:00 PM  

Very lovely picture -- good night shot, which I never can get. The church looks inviting.

I played.

Uzz,  Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:15:00 AM  

Excellent SPF!! I used a steeple as one of my "holy" metaphors...the stained glass is really nice as well!

I work as a professional photographer, but the one thing I turn down a lot are weddings...not because I can't shoot them...but because its a beating. That said, when I do shoot one, I love to get shots of the stained glass...the colors are always amazing and when they tell a story they are even better!

Great job! I played as well, so feel free to come on by!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP