Saturday, April 28, 2007

brain candy

i was watching What Not to Wear last night. it's utterly useless tv viewing but i needed it. unlike Chele, who also watches it, i get no useful pointers on fashion for a professional. heck, i can go to work in capris & a tee, and still be the most dressed up employee. i really just watch for the sarcasm & the snark that come from Stacy & Clinton. i know they are kind of mean sometimes, but it's what they say & how they react that just cracks me up. every so often they come out with a line that kills me. last night's snark-gem? Clinton proclaiming a truly awful pair of jeans with suede "panelling" the anti-Christ.

3 with their own thoughts:

Mega Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:53:00 PM  

I am still hoping beyond hope that stonewash makes a comeback. I would be the coolest.

gail@more than a song Monday, April 30, 2007 10:38:00 AM  

I actually love What Not to Wear! Doesn't say much for me I guess but think it's fun to watch.

Anonymous,  Monday, April 30, 2007 9:13:00 PM  

I saw this one episode where they followed a girl into a dollar store in Manhattan where she promptly decided to pick out underwear. You *know* they had a field day with that...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP