Sunday, November 13, 2011

Food & Wine Festival 2011: Top 5

I'm pretty certain no one is shocked that I am not picking just one straight-up favorite Food & Wine Fest dish. I mean, this is *me* we're talking about. And I tried dozens of dishes. You should just be impressed I managed to narrow it down to a "Top Five."

5. Lobster & Scallop Fisherman's Pie (Ireland)


4. Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork & Kimchi Slaw (South Korea)


3. Pumpkin Mousse with Craisins & Orange Sauce (Hops & Barley)


2. Crispy Shrimp Taco with Chipotle Lime Mayo & Cabbage on a Flour Tortilla (Mexico)


1. Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet & Sour Pineapple Chutney & Spicy Mayonnaise (Hawaii)


and...

...because you *knew* I couldn't stick to my self-imposed limits...

...go ahead, I'll wait while you laugh...

...two Honorable Mentions, that were so close, but ultimately had to be eliminated.

Seared Mahi Mahi with Steamed Rice, Hearts of Palm & Coconut-Lime Sauce (Brazil)


Parisian Cosmo Slush (France)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP