Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things 276:365

1. a morning that was cooler than i anticipated when i stepped out my front door to go to church.

2. Patriots! on my tv! winning!

3. a clean & re-organized refrigerator.

4. catching the sky just as the last light slips away & for a brief moment there is a ribbon of green along the horizon. it is the only time of day i can ever recall seeing the sky look green.

5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars which taste way too good to be that easy to make.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:36:00 PM  

are the peanut butter chocolate bars en route to my house yet? yum!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:32:00 PM  

Those pb chocolate bars look good! Thanks for sharing :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:06:00 AM  

K: If I thought they would survive the trip, I would drop some in the mail to you in a second! But I think they would melt enroute. =P

Stacy: Good and, best of all, EASY.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP