Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things 145:365

1. four-day work weeks.

2. July issue of Good Housekeeping! yay!

3. getting to watch a Sox game for the first time since last Thursday. i was starting to go through withdrawals!

4. starting a new bottle of shower gel means a new scent: Sweet Pea!

5. i was surprised with this wonderful little friendship tile & the sweetest card in the mail from my friend K today. the Spring decorations will be coming down this weekend as we move along to Summer (on the calendar--the weather has been Summer for two months now!) but that little goody will be staying up.



Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:10:00 PM  

Yay!!! It made it there safely. It looks great there too as I'm sure it will look great with your new decorations too!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:34:00 AM  

K: It was such an awesome surprise! Thank you so much. =)

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:21:00 PM  

first time to your blog...just wanted to say hello!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:39:00 PM  

Love that! I really enjoy your posts and I'm encouraged to finding joy in the little things.

Anna Kauz Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:43:00 PM  

I love new bottles of shower gel, either because I get a new scent or I hated my old one, ha!! And I love the tile :) Very cute!

Thanks for your comments!! Yeah, I think I joined the same photo contest, and am desperately in need of some photos, if I see someone with a camera... lol!

Target-actually it was a gift, but our friend has the receipt and did send it to us, I guess I know what we're doing tonight!! I figured they'd give us the tv and no packaging... i should really update the blog :). PS-not nosy, thanks for the help!!!

Friends-yes, and it stinks because I'm used to college, etc., and here I don't do anything, there are no "built in" ways to make friends. I think we need to find a church, maybe that would help :)

philly5113 Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:33:00 PM  

How wonderful and soooooo true. Friends are special. Thanks for sharing. That is a beautiful piece you displayed it well.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP