Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Bits of Happy: February 19, 2008

...knowing i really truly helped a friend who was having a rough day today. there really is nothing that makes me feel more accomplished than knowing i made the life of someone i care about just a little easier. it's funny. even though my self-confidence is lightyears ahead of where it used to be, i still doubt myself. but the one thing i am sure of is that i can be a good friend. i will take all those other insecurities any day of the week, though, in exchange for being the kind of person i would want to be friends with.

and i swear, i really didn't mean that to sound as egotistical as it just did. =P

one more happy? Big Papi is in Fort Myers. if i were a puppy, my tail would be wagging so hard, it would probably come unhinged.

6 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:36:00 AM  

LOL about the tail wagging.

It didn't sound egotistical at all. I understand what you mean!

Nichole M Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:44:00 AM  

There is no question about it. You *are* an awesome friend. One that I'm lucky to have. :-)

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:46:00 PM  

:)

You're good people, girl. The kind of people that inspires others to be good people, too. We are all very fortunate to know you. :)

Ted D Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:26:00 PM  

//if i were a puppy, my tail would be wagging so hard, it would probably come unhinged.//

You never fail to crack me up. :P

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 22, 2008 2:33:00 PM  

Ted: There is major benefit to the fact that I picture things when people say them... or when I am composing. That mental image had *me* cracking myself up.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP