Tuesday, June 12, 2007

because what i need right now is another reason to cough

for the last ten hours, it has felt like there is a fuzz or something tickling the back of my throat. nothing has made it go away.

not drinking.
not eating.
not clearing my throat.
not gargling.

nothing.

and so, in addition to all the coughing i am already doing from the residual effects of last week's cold, now i am coughing even more because there's a persistent little tickle in the back of my throat.

just shoot me now.

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:16:00 AM  

Argh - well, that certainly sounds frustrating. Sorry about that! Hang in there!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:55:00 PM  

Yuck, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I get sore throats a lot (I should have had my tonsils out as a child, but didn't and now I suffer constantly).

Hope you feel tons better soon :)

Heart of Rachel Friday, June 15, 2007 8:34:00 AM  

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling much better today.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP