Monday, December 4, 2006

Monday Madness: December 4, 2006

brought to you by Monday Madness

1. I wish people would just be more considerate of one another.
2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is people who pull out in front of you at the last second & then drive 4mph.
3. I will probably spend exactly what i budgeted on holidays this season.
4. I really hope to be on target with my savings by the end of this calendar year.
5. I make
no resolutions each year, and therefore, don't have to keep any of them.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, December 04, 2006 11:11:00 AM  

I agree with your answers to #1 and 2.

I don't make any resolutions either.

Have a good day! :)

Anonymous,  Monday, December 04, 2006 12:04:00 PM  

I think it is so important for people to be considerate of others! I agree! :)

Anonymous,  Monday, December 04, 2006 1:55:00 PM  

#2 always makes my blood boil. I've only been driving for 4 years and it seems I'm a better driver than some of these people.

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:54:00 AM  

Hi. Sorry my MM is very late this week.

We have the same answer in number 1. I also think that we can have a better world if people are more considerate to one another.

Take care,
Rach

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP