Thursday, June 1, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: June 1, 2006

been eye-ing this particular meme for a couple of months now. decided now was as good a time as any to jump in...


Thirteen Things about WDW that i will miss until mid-August


1. having a playground of photographic opportunities with which to experiment with my camera

2. Soarin'

3. the Patisserie in France...and strawberry mousse...mmmmmmm

4. riding the Kilimanjaro Safari, trying to spot the new baby animals. there's still a giraffe i have yet to spot! (ha...spot...)

5. first stop at Magic Kingdom. every time. The People Mover. (shut up. it *is* The People Mover.)

6. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin--which i will someday win again!

7. all the German salads at Biergarten that taste *just* like Gram used to make...

8. Fantasmic!

9. seeing each park's icon burst into view as i step inside The Magical World of Disney

10. the thrill of discovering a new detail that went unnoticed the first 400 times i have been in a WDW theme park

11. coming up with a mind trick to remember which row & section i'm parked in THIS time, before the tram reaches the unloading dock

12. Mickey's PhilharMagic

13. Dole Whips...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 with their own thoughts:

Beth Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:23:00 PM  

Mmmmm... Dole Whip! I didn't get a chance to try one when I was in WDW but have enjoyed them on many occasions at Disneyland. I enjoyed your list!

~Beth
For all your Disney News... Come chat @ http://www.mousehub.com/forum

Christina Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:27:00 AM  

OMG, what a great list! I grew up about an hour away from WDW (still live here, until Aug, when I'm moving to NC) and this post brought back so many memories. #3 - you are so right, the croissants are TO DIE FOR. And #5 - I love this. I will never call it anything BUT the People Mover even though they call it something else (Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Whatever!) This is, oddly enough, one of my husband's favorite rides. We got on it a few months ago and we kept asking the attendant if we could stay on it. We went around four or five times.

This is my first T13 as well. My list is up if you want to visit it.

Have a nice Thursday!
Christina

Carmen Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:42:00 AM  

Do you know, I didn't make it to WDW until I was 21? But it's fun for adults, too. :)

Unknown Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:41:00 PM  

ahhhhhhhhhh, I love german potato salad. And a biergarten? I haven't heard German for ages!! I used to be able to speak it a lot.

My Thurs 13 is posted

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP