Tuesday, June 6, 2006

broken hearts club


i can't talk about tonight's game. i feel so bad for Pauley. he pitched a hell of a game to lose it the way that he did. i would rather lose a crusher like last night's 13-5 fiasco than to see The Kid lose 2-1 on a botched fielding effort & a walked-in run. the close game that they *should* have won smarts far worse than an outright ass-whooping.

the only thing left is revenge: wins by Schill & Wakey to even out the series. and reclaiming first place.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:36:00 AM  

I've been refraining from posting about the boys on my blog. Mainly because I'm too sad about what's happening vis a vis silent bats and crappy relief pitching. But also because I'm too busy to peel and eat a grapefruit let alone watch an entire baseball game. Sounds like it's just as well that I'm missing it. :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP