Monday, May 29, 2006

sharing du jour: May 29, 2006

song of the day: "Some Gave All", Billly Ray Cyrus

quote of the day: "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." (John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address Washington, D.C. January 20, 1961)

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

great quote of the day!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

woah.... *love* the new look of the blog! Makes me want to go out and kick some Yankee ass! :-)

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

Wow...I feel like I am at ball game! And with my laptop, I could have my own FEVER PITCH moment! (If only I looked like Drew!)

Looks good, my friend!

Lisa Carroll Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:03:00 PM  

*looks around in amazement*

I just LOVE what you've done with the place! Awesome! :)

And I see that you mut've gotten some spam recently, too. LOL ;) Stupid spammers. :P LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP