Monday, January 16, 2006

tagged again LOL!

got tagged again--TWICE!!--this time by Amy: Confessions of a Crazy Cropper and one of my favorite girlie-girls Andie& not wanting to decline (since hey! i'm feeling the blog love!!), but also not wanting to bore you with my answers (cause let's face it, i've probably already been as creative as i'm going to get in "oops...i've been tagged!" and "oops...i've been tagged! (part 2)"), i decided i would improvise & do the as-yet unanswered "fours" that i found on this Tag on {Dar-vah-lous} --hopefully this will satisfy both needs. ;-)

4 things you have done to embarrass yourself in public
1. was at a murder mystery dinner theatre & on my way to my table which was up near the stage, i didn't see the slight step up & tripped & landed on the stage on my butt in front of a room full of people. in my defense, these murder mystery dinner theatres are kept dark for atmosphere. =P
2. the half a million times i need to page someone over the loudspeaker at work & i trip over my words & sound like a complete idiot.
3. the time i came down with an intestinal infection at work & was trying to tough out my shift just running the register while fighting the waves of nausea (i worked at a sandwich shop, which you learned already if you've been paying attention in the other tags!!) but a pastrami sandwich being wrapped next to me pushed me over the edge & sent me fleeing to the backroom where i was SO sick. i know i couldn't help it but i was still MORTIFIED.
4. OMG...the time i had my dad give a letter to a guy i liked at work (my dad & i worked at the same place at the time)...i didn't end up regretting it but when i first started thinking about what i'd done, i wanted to die...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

4 things you wear that you shouldn't
1. my ratty old Nikes that Casey chewed the back of the left one when he was a puppy. i have another pair of sneaker but they just aren't as comfy as the old ones & i am guilty wearing the chewed up ones just cause they feel so much better.
2. oversized mens button-down shirts which i am sure are not in any way flattering but again with the comfy thing...
3. my favorite red warm-up pants from Old Navy that are 6 years old & have small hole near one ankle but i love them...and (surprise surprise) they are so comfortable.
4. my white adidas track jacket with the yellow stripes (that goes with the matching track pants) to work because my place of employment is NOT the smartest place to wear white

4 bad habits you have
1. i apologize for things that are in no way my fault
2. i can be extremely unmotivated & procrastinate with the best of them if i don't keep myself in check
3. running late when i am supposed to meet up with Andie--i do NOT know what it is about meeting up with her that makes me perpetually late lol!
4. i can't shut up on my blog =P

4 things you don't do well
1. play any sort of sport, from baseball to bowling--i stink at them all! i am the most unathletic person you have ever seen--maybe that's why i enjoy WATCHING them so much?!
2. anything math-related--and this might scare you if recall another job i had: accounting clerk for a car dealership!!
3. fold a fitted sheet
4. tell a lie--seriously. i laugh. can't help it. i guess that's why i stick with brutal honesty. THAT i can do with a straight face! =P

3 with their own thoughts:

J. Monday, January 16, 2006 10:50:00 PM  

I apologize for things that aren't my fault too. I try to stop myself but it comes out before I realize it.

Michelle W. Monday, January 16, 2006 11:25:00 PM  

lol. you are not the only one that can't shut up on your blog. I'm terrible at Sports too. I think that's why I love Bob Costas so much.

Michelle

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:03:00 PM  

Your tripping moment is hilarious! OMG, great story. Nice post today!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP