Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What I Learned in September: 2014

1. There's a lemon cupcake -- the Lemon Blast -- at Epcot, that I must try. As soon as Food and Wine Fest is over, though. I have too much on my list to add in a random cupcake right now.

2. There is a new gorilla baby at Animal Kingdom! I remember when the last one was born. New births are always exciting.

3. I had to say farewell to a couple of Epcot favorites. The Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corp, and Maelstrom, in the Norway pavilion, are going to be no more. That makes me sad. I've enjoyed them both so much.

4. I finally figured out how I like Greek yogurt: Mix in whatever it is that I will be mixing in, stirred well, and then allow it to sit for about fifteen minutes. I'm not sure which part of the process is the key -- I found it by accident on a day I got interrupted at work after doing those steps -- but it works for me.

5. The kid who plays Henry on Once Upon a Time, played Bobby Draper on seasons three and four of Mad Men. I stumbled upon that by searching IMDB, as I am wont to do approximately once a day, it seems. Now I want to go back and see if I can recognize him in Mad Men, because looking at him now, I really cannot see it!


Every month, Chatting at the Sky shares what she learned. Big things and little things. Life lessons from the serious to the silly. I've decided I want to participate. Just another means of capturing who am I along this broken little road called life.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP