Friday, March 21, 2014

Currently: March 21, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Battling... the doldrums. Approaching vacation will do that to a girl.

Surfing... radio stations as I drive. A sure sign that it's time to download some new-to-me music to Ye Olde iPod.

Jumping... to conclusions. I should stop that.

Taking... a photo every single day. I love it. Interesting related factoid: my friend, G, decided to play along too (I'm doing my own thang for 2014, so the prompts are generated by me, for me), and it's keeping me right on track. Accountability, man. Strong motivator.

Making... a packing list. Vacation visible on the horizon and I love any excuse for a good list!

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP