Tuesday, December 25, 2012

First Christmases

It's our first Christmas as husband and wife, *and* our first Christmas in our new house.  It's been a full, busy year, and I feel incredibly blessed and oh-so-lucky. I've been spoiled silly, my tummy is full of a delicious dinner, and it's been a very good day. As merry and bright as any I can remember.

Also? When the opportunity to use a good pun presents itself, I am powerless to pass it up. I'll just apologize now to everyone who had to groan when they opened our Christmas card this year.

2 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Friday, January 04, 2013 3:47:00 PM  

Loved, loved, loved this card! I truly enjoy a good pun ;) And the picture? It's so sweet that you can actually see the love between you guys. Sigh.

Desert Songbird Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:11:00 PM  

I might have groaned a tiny bit, but I also smiled. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP