Sunday, November 18, 2012

TV Loves and Hates: November 18, 2012

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!

 
**The intensity on Dexter. This is definitely the best season since Trinity.

**The new Axl story on The Middle! Instead of finding him obnoxious, for a change, he's actually being pretty cute.

**Parenthood. All of it. The awkwardness surrounding Sarah, Mark and Hank. Julia navigating her adjusting family. Absolutely everything about the way the part of Kristina is being done. Max's speech. Amber and Ryan.

**Top Chef is back!

**The flashback scenes in Revolution. (I think they might actually be better than the "present day" scenes.)


**I have officially banished The Mindy Project.

**Last Resort is canceled. This disappoints me so much. Andre Braugher deserves so much better than this.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP