Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Want Wednesday: October 17, 2012

**I Want this Round Double Wall Hurricane. I think it's the sort of decorative item that can be used over and over, with contents for the current season or holiday. It can sit on a shelf in the entertainment center or become a centerpiece. So versatile and rather inexpensive. Right up my alley!


**Nichole loaned me her bottle of OPI Jewelry Top Coat in Traffic Stopper Copper to use for my wedding manicure. I. fell. in. love. I Want a bottle for myself. I wear coppery tones well, in general, and I have a great idea for Halloween...


**I Want to try See's Pumpkin Pie Truffles!


**After a couple of trips to Food and Wine Fest under my belt (ahem, quite literally), I have decided that I am not crazy about the color of this year's t-shirt. I Want to get the coaster set (good, high quality coasters in a design that can be used year round) and this year's poster, which I would like to frame and hang in the dining room.

**Now that we will have a dining room table--finally!--I am thinking about making it pretty. I Want this Market Stripe Dhurrie Table Runner. I think it would pretty for the whole autumn season, with those warm colors.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP