Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturdays Are for Weddings: 5 Weeks

I'm ready for this to be over. The planning and the chasing RSVPs and the eleventy billion details that are balanced like a house of cards. I really just want the part where I say my vows and all this nonsense is nothing but static. Don't get me wrong, there are details that make me smile, because I love them, and people I am thrilled will be there (hopefully) but there is no "enjoying the process"...but ... (No one wants to read all my whiny, hormonal ranting over things that ultimately don't matter, so we'll skip it. Poor T has already found himself on more than his fair share of drivel for things that *he* has not done. I am tired of myself.)

...I will enjoy making promises to that man. And whoever shows up and whatever they eat and however the details work or fail, I will still be married to a wonderful guy. That's the part I can't wait to get to, not the party or being a princess for a day. Just the part where I am *his* princess. The way I already feel every day.

3 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:30:00 PM  

This is a fantastic post. Really. I love that you have such a great perspective on things.
(And I'm sorry people are being douche bags and I can't help!)
*me shaking my little fist in the air*

penuttpie Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:22:00 PM  

That might need to be my new nickname! ;)
(I should've made that my blog name!)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP