Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Want Wednesday: December 15, 2010

**I Want to watch Home Alone and the only channel playing it is HBO...which, of course I do not get. I may have to suck it up it & buy it at this point.

**I Want to get all my Christmas prep finished. It's stressing.me.out.

**I Want to get a wireless remote for my camera. I hate rushing to beat the timer.

**I have wine glasses. They are cheap & kinda boring. I don't drink very much wine at home, so it's difficult to justify upgrading to anything better, but if I did, these Kirsi wine Glasses from Crate&Barrel are the ones I Want. I love the swirly etching.


**Would you believe the only pitchers I have ever had have been plastic? There is just something so lovely about a real (read: breakable) pitcher. I Want this Le Creuset Stoneware Pitcher in Cherry Red. Love.

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, December 20, 2010 2:50:00 PM  

Home Alone - another Christmas classic in my opinion...must be watched every year. I love it!! And my mom, she's crazy addicted to it...it's amusing really!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP