Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-in: January 30, 2009



Friday Fill-in #109

1. I'd really like Jason Varitek to just sign that offer from the Red Sox right now.
(edit to add: literally 2 minutes after i posted this, the news broke that he signed a contract. now *that* is what i mean by 'right now'!)

2. ow!ow!ow!ow!ow! ::whimper:: is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is overrated.

4. one of the coolest additions to a Disney attraction was on Pirates of the Caribbean when they worked in Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like me & seeing a man holding a baby: melt.

6. one of my co-workers stands by my desk and just goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying comfy cozy at home, watching Ghost Whisperer, tomorrow my plans include scanning in some more old photos and Sunday, I want to see the Cardinals win the Super Bowl!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, January 30, 2009 2:38:00 PM  

Did he sign? why do you say owl?

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 30, 2009 2:41:00 PM  

They *just* announced it. About damn time, Cap'n Tek! Sheesh.

LOL!!! Not 'owl'. Ow! Those are exclamation points!

Ted D Friday, January 30, 2009 9:41:00 PM  

Ow!?

Much to my wife's everlasting embarrassment, I got with the old standard, the F bomb when this happens. Proximity to children usually dictates how loud this is; if they are right by me, it's in my head. If they are outside, you'd think I was at a MMA fight.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:38:00 PM  

Yep. Ow. 5 years doing daycare with one-year-olds taught me abundant restraint. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP