Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Public Service Announcement: March 5, 2008

you know how you see someone counting something? and you start tossing out random numbers? and then you laugh when you throw them off?

let me just inform you that you are not as funny as you think you are. and the only one who will be laughing is *me* when i see your face as you register that the metal petty cash box has been hurled at your head. because people who have been counting nickels & pennies for the better part of a half hour, trying to get the stupid cash box to balance, have no patience for such foolishness.

moral of the story: everyone is a comedian until they get clocked in the head.

6 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:23:00 PM  

9, 24, 3 million, 22.2, four-fifths...

::ducks::

Ted D Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:25:00 PM  

::whacks Redbeard while he's ducking::

JMP Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:21:00 PM  

Wow..I am SO GUILTY of having done that many times!!!

Just glad I did not do it to Dawn!!!

Lew Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:26:00 PM  

Long ago, when I was a freshman in college, my roommate asked me to count his push ups. If I said the number outloud, he would collapse on the floor laughing, whether it was "1" or "20".

BYW - I like your header, Has Disney created a winter wonderland at WDW?

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:35:00 AM  

::makes a face at Redbeard::

Thanks, Ted. ;-)

JMP: I wouldn't throw anything at you since you're my blog buddy, but I cannot promise you would not get A Look! =P

Lew: That is so funny! Thanks for the compliment on my header. I wish they would had a Winter Wonderland park! That is actually a photo I took back when I lived in Connecticut. The last Winter I lived there was pretty snowy!

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:48:00 AM  

*sheepishly* Oops, sorry I'll stop doing it (does it matter that I usually do it as payback to people who do that TO ME, when counting??)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP